Admission in SCE for four years B.Tech. course is made through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The candidates desirous of seeking Admission in BCE are advised to appear in Screening & Main Examination of B.C.E.C.E. The details for filling up the form for B.C.E.C.E. is available in its prospectus.Please visit the Board Website:http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ for more detail about admission Process in SCE.
If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the SCE Supaul, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the B.C.E.C.E.B., regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
The list of qualifying examinations For Engineering Stream
- Intermediate Examination, Bihar Intermediate Education Council
- The 10+2, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- The 10+2, Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- The +2 level examination in the 10 +2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central Board of Secondary Examination and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- 3 or 4 year diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as combination.
Only those candidates can get admission who are the citizen of India and
- Their parents are the native of Bihar.
- Their parents are domiciled in Bihar.
- Their parents are registered refugee of Bihar.
- Their parents are native of other states but employee of Govt. of Bihar.
List of UG course offered at SCE Supaul :-
Civil Engineering 90
Mechanical Engineering 60
Electrical Engineering 60
Electronics & Communication 60
Computer Science and Engineering 30
Computer Science and Engineering(AI) 60
Fees to be Charged, Reservation Policy,
As per Govt. of Bihar applicable rule time to time.